The Henry Inn is named in honor of Wilbur “Pete” Henry, not Patrick Henry as one would think. Wilbur “Pete” Henry is the late uncle of David E. Childs Jr., and one of the first enshrines in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. He was a kicker for the Canton Bulldogs Pro team where in 1922 he drop-kicked a 45 yard punt!
All units in the Henry Inn have a sliding door that opens onto a private patio. Each room has independent heating/cooling controls, a lifeline, Basic cable television (click here for channel lineup), and Wi-Fi access! The rooms are furnished and include a sink, microwave, dorm sized refrigerator, a full bath with a shower or walk–in tub, and a locked cabinet for medication storage. Phone service is available through Frontier Communications or Massillon Cable TV at additional expense to residents who opt for the service.
Henry Inn is home to The Lil’ Henry Theater, our in-house, 12 seat movie theater. The Lil’ Henry Theater is used in resident activities, but it also available for families to use for a variety of occasions. Please contact the Welcome Center to book the theater for your next family event.
Bocce has been sweeping the nation since 1989 and now Henry Inn hosts an outdoor bocce court for our clients. Anywhere from two to eight players can play this game of skill and strategy. Each player will roll their balls to see who can get closest to the pallino ball! This is a great outdoor game for family and friends of all skill levels.
Henry Inn Offers:
· Restaurant style dining and room service
· Hotel style laundry and housekeeping services
· Activity program including bus trips, outings and stage performances
· Docudose or equivalent medication management system
· 24 hour care provided by attendants to assist residents with activities of daily living
· Security Response Pendant
· Weekly local paper “The Far Corner”
· Transportation- *Bus, *Van, Golf Cart, or Three-wheel Bike
· Daily newspaper “Brewster Parke Life”
· On-call 24 hour Nursing
* Additional fee may apply