The Jefferson Inn, named in honor of President Thomas Jefferson, our third President and a founding father, offers 10 single and double rooms. Each unit is furnished and has a full bathroom with a shower. The suites offer a small kitchenette area with cupboards, sink, and dorm sized refrigerator and microwave. Lifeline, Basic cable television (click here for channel lineup), and Wi-Fi access are also provided! Phone service is available through Frontier Communications or Massillon Cable TV at additional expense to residents who opt for the service.
The Jefferson Inn is home to the Raleigh Tavern, so named for Williamsburg’s Raleigh Tavern; Happy Hour starts at 3:30 PM! Socials, events, activities and live entertainment are events you may find occurring daily. Residents are welcome to sit and enjoy a beverage of their choice!
Jefferson Inn Offers:
· Restaurant style dining and room service
· Hotel style laundry and housekeeping services
· Activity program including bus trips, outings and stage performances
· Docudose or equivalent medication management system
· Security Response Pendant
· On-call 24 hour Nursing
· Transportation- Bus*, Van*, Golf Cart, or Three-wheel Bike
· 24 hour care provided by attendants to assist residents with activities of daily living
· Daily newspaper “Brewster Parke Life”
· Weekly local paper “The Far Corner”
*Additional Fee May Apply