The Jefferson Inn, named in honor of President Thomas Jefferson, our third President and a founding father, offers 10 single and double rooms. Each unit is furnished and has a full bathroom with a shower. The suites offer a small kitchenette area with cupboards, sink, and dorm sized refrigerator and microwave. Telephone hook-up, lifeline, cable television, and Wi-Fi access are also provided.
The Jefferson Inn is home to the Raleigh Tavern, so named for Williamsburg’s Raleigh Tavern; Happy Hour starts at 3:30 PM! Socials, events, activities and live entertainment are events you may find occurring daily. Residents are welcome to sit and enjoy a beverage of their choice!
Jefferson Inn Offers:
· Restaurant style dining and room service
· Hotel style laundry and housekeeping services
· Activity program including bus trips, outings and stage performances
· Docudose or equivalent medication management system
· Security Response Pendant
· On-call 24 hour Nursing
· Transportation- Bus*, Van*, Golf Cart, or Three-wheel Bike
· 24 hour care provided by attendants to assist residents with activities of daily living
· Daily newspaper “Brewster Parke Life”
· Weekly local paper “The Far Corner”
*Additional Fee May Apply