The Parke Inn Offers:
· Tavern Menu 24/7
· Restaurant style dining and room service
· Hotel style laundry and housekeeping services
· Activity program including bus trips, outings and stage performances
· Docudose or equivalent medication management system
· Security Response Pendant
· On-call 24 hour Nursing
· Transportation: Bus*, Van*, Golf Cart, or Three-wheel Bike
· 24 hour care provided by attendants to assist residents with activities of daily living
· Daily newspaper “Brewster Parke Life"
· Weekly local paper “The Far Corner”
*Additional Fee May Apply
Parke Inn, our 10-bed Residential Care Facility, offers you comfort and support while you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve. Assisted living bridges the gap between independent living and nursing home care, allowing you to retain your independence while offering you additional assistance with activities of daily living.
We offer a worry-free environment complete with activities, laundry, and housekeeping services, as well as assistance with other activities of daily living similar to our catered living services, but as a Residential Care Facility we can include nursing care practices and medication administration assistance. This allows us to perform much of what is provided in a nursing home for a fraction of the cost.
Our highly qualified staff is on-site 24/7 to offer you assistance and to ensure that you are comfortable, a personal chef will prepare savory meals that meet your doctors nutritional recommendations, and a robust activities program will keep you active and engaged. Veteran assistance offered.
Basic cable television (click here for channel lineup) and Wi-Fi access are included as well! Phone service is available through Frontier Communications or Massillon Cable TV at additional expense to residents who opt for the service.