Dolly Madison House
We are proud to announce our new Residential Care Facility (RCF), the Dolley Madison House. Assisted living bridges the gap between Independent living and skilled nursing options, allowing us to offer a wider range of services! This care service enables clients to retain their independence while providing the additional assistance they may need with activities of daily living.
The Dolley Madison House suites are spacious, furnished with a colonial influence, and each unit has a walk in tub, dorm sized refrigerator, and microwave. Each room includes an exit door to a covered porch, a lifeline, Basic cable television (click here for channel lineup), and Wi-Fi access! Phone service is available through Frontier Communications or Massillon Cable TV at additional expense to residents who opt for the service.
Sit by the fire with good friends in the southern-style ambiance great room and enjoy a hot or cold breakfast of your choice each morning.
Our Trellis Dining Room features a colonial-like setting with a fireplace and display area that is changed to feature each holiday. We offer events featuring colonial meals and entertainers. You can even take a few practice swings on our putting green, the 18th Hole.
Dolley Madison House Offers:
· Tavern Menu 24/7
· Restaurant style dining and room service
· Hotel style laundry and housekeeping services
· Activity program including bus trips, outings and stage performances
· Docudose or equivalent medication management system
· Security Response Pendant
· On-call 24 hour Nursing
· Transportation: Bus*, Van*, Golf Cart, or Three-wheel Bike
· 24 hour care provided by attendants to assist residents with activities of daily living
· Daily newspaper “Brewster Parke Life"
· Weekly local paper “The Far Corner”
*Additional Fee May Apply